Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Grafiitti - a child of Hip-Hop

this one was an attempt of storytelling.

entitled: CallOfTheWall

so i creep down the street
like a slinky i slunk.
bumpin biggie smalls that machine gun funk
down to do the deed now in pickin up speed
pray to the gods of graph for my feet they lead.
i freeze
funny feelin in my gut
and i dont know why
wait
what is that i see in the corner of my eye
black and white car with the lights on top
awwwwww shiiiiiiit thats a mutha fuggin cop
how do i explain the back pack and the hoodie with the paint stains
naw its cool ill just say i was walkin home from school that wont work, yeah right
who walks home from school 3 oclock at night
the car comes closer hes got me in his sight that very seconed i dam near died of fright
the car keeps going my blood keeps flowing
the cop cointinues to pass then dam i see break lights!
i turn around and dash movin quick fast like the flash
runnin like......well runnin like the cops was chasin my ass.
dip around the corner lookin to see if he gave chase hoping and praying he didnt see my face
i guess he was too full of donuts
he didnt give pursuit
checkin my bag grinnin cuz i still got the loot .
but know im paranoid and walking like a sketso twitchin and jumpin behind bushes
every time i hear the wind blow.
finally the journey is over i arrive to answer the call of the wall
you see i hear the wall cry its sad because its so boring and plain and dry
but when i arrive i hear the wall give out i long relieved sigh (long relived sigh)
when i reach into my bag and come up double fisted the wall is pleased to see what i came equip with
i throw on the fat cap and make the krylon scream all my pent up emotions flowin out
in nice steady stream i squeze that can till its very last breath then i hold in
and reminise on how great it was to hold ya remove my hat and honer another fallen
soilder place it by my feet as another addition to the krylon can cemetery
but i cant stop know im almost done its a must yo gotta grab the rusto
i transfer life onto the wall
give it a persinality of its own threw the paint i give it my own blood
it starts to resemble me like a clone.
the wall thanks me
theres nothing left for me to do but begin the treck home.
two days later i go to check up on my new friend
as soon as i arrive
i relize what happened and my heartbeat fall
where before i saw a mirror
now is just an ugly blank wall
as much as it hurts there is nuthin i can do but sigh
and as i turn to walk away i hear the wall cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment