Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This shit right here/TheWarOfHearts

this blog will only contain new poems and things that happen beyond this point,
no old stuff (unless someone asks for some) and except for this one,
its old but a good way to kick this shit off.
Yadigg?

its Entitled: WarOfHearts

Bliss is a feeling resigning in her lips
her kiss is the key to unlock my hidden joy
her touch is nothing short of heavenly
she majesticly floats into my thoughts so seamlessly
i crave to be in her presence fiendishly
she appears to me as nothing less than a goddess
my very dreams manifested into flawless flesh
at times the presence of your divine essence
is too much to comprehend for my measly mortal mind
over analyzing every small find
wasting my time overlooking all the signs
i every so often fuck up,
like its my duty to remind
you that im just a fool
simply a misled man forever chasing what i cant have
and its sad
you will surly be my destruction my obsession
slowly driving me mad
alas knowing of my downfall although i may die
to the heavens i look and give my final battle cry
change into the battle field of emotions
and so it starts
the War of Hearts.
Awakening from a light slumber
my dreams overwhelmed
by the images of past summer
unable to gain deep fulfilling rest
never since i have embarked on this quest
the quest to fill this emptiness in my chest
stimulating body leaving mind a mess
my enemy in this war of hearts
has had the upper hand from the start
the upper hand is that
she has her hand on the upper part of my heart
leaving me the title of the underdog
leaving me on the ground she resides in the sky
i catch random glimpses of her through the fog
short glances of this goddess leaves me urning for more
reminding me of her enchantment and why i wage war
a war in the discipline of love
my agenda to rise and conquer her heart
at the least bring to her that which resides inside.
inside me resides a beast hungry and rabid
a monster uncontrollable and savage
an animal fierce yet determined to be apart of your heart.

1 comment:

  1. well im first to comment, so i have something mean to say, FUCK YOU FOR BEING SO GOD DAMN GOOD

    ReplyDelete