Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i Lied/Redefine


entitled: Redefine

paint falls from the sky like rain

as the paint splatters
in the distance is a familiar chatter
when the wind blows
the leaves on trees
resemble bristles on brushes
take a walk through my mind and redefine what art is 
acrylic sky scrapers scrape the sky etching clouds into monuments 
housing reality thus i cry when my thoughts our cloudy
my reflection reflects off blank pages 
thats why my note books contain scribbles 
its a high-noon showdown between the truth and i 
with the canvas mediating in the middle

blank walls are window in which i gaze upon righteousness
thats why i empty cans on it
to block its path to the plane of reality in which i exist.

the sanctuary of silence is like kryptonite
faced with the burden of silent dreams no words only things


beasts in which i yearn to hear what they say.
only allowed peaceful dreams due to my nightmares walking amongst me during the day.


and so i pray to the easel of eternity harnisting my entity
the blessed brushes dipped in the paints of peril 
creating my road with one true stoke 
grant me death or burden me with life allow me to receive the ability to escape my reality
bless me with tools to evade truth.

Because that.
That is art

No comments:

Post a Comment