Thursday, July 8, 2010

hormones

i want to lick you from your head,
to your toe.
but i never seem to get passed your lower torso.

i wish for nothing more than to massage your soul,
but, my hands refuse to remove themselves from your legs.

i wish not to know what time it is
for i would have to remove my eyes from your beauty to see the clock.

I never step foot on a treadmill,
because since i gave you my heart i find cardio to be pointless.

i could look into your eyes for days upon months upon years,
but we only have seconds.
so i close my eyes as you leave and imagine your still here.

and i guess love can be unfair,
because the times that i want you are the times your not there.

and i guess love is mean,
because on my sleepless nights i roll over in my bed only to find a single strain of your hair.
reminding me you might as well be on another continent because your not here.

and love is hard,
because whenever you walk into a room i get hard.

and yes love sucks
because when you leave a room
your essence acts as a vacuum
and sucks every happy molecule out of my body.

and your body,
your body is my mental screen saver
it may look like im reading a book,
but in my mind im reading your hips.

Love is all those things yet according to your lips.
according to your lips,
love is sweet.

oh love is sweet
sweet like going to the willy wonka factory and jumping in a pool of chocolate.
coming out happy and hela sticky
because thats what her love does to me
it showers me with sweet and sticks on me.

and i guess love is blind
because when i saw you smile i took my eyes out
realizing that everything i have thought to be beautiful prior to that now just looks stupid

and i guess love is stupid
because whenever i try to say something intelligent around you i sound stupid

love is ruthless
you ripped out my heart with your bare hands without warning and gave me your love as a pain killer
but i must have taken more than the recommended amount because now im addicted.









No comments:

Post a Comment