Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fly With Me

If i had a ship with wings,
would you be my companion in all the adventures it would bring?
Travel with me to the end of our days,
to the edge of our reality.
dont regret not coming.
if i leave before you agree,
dont yell after me.
not equipt with rear-veiwmirriors nor brakes.
please dont make the mistake,
and pass on me.
with or without you,
i lurk in my luminescent shuttle to the good life.
upon entering my boat,
the soul is overwhelmed with feelings of hope.
mind plagued with euphoric spasms,
and your body possessed by beautiful eurhythmics.
i can even let you drive.
its an automatic,
so you don't even have to learn to drive a stick
don't worry about traffic
we slip
through the open sky like shears through fabric
opening up the sky
witnessing all the glory of life
before we die
and when times get tough
we desalinate our tears
so have no fear to cry
put the past behind us
and on we fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment