Friday, February 24, 2012

Coca Kola

it was around 5 or 7 when i met here
i was 6 foot she was 5'7
i climed out of hell
just as she fell
from heaven
landed right in my arms
climbed into my veins
and infected me with her charm
her name was the hardest drug ive ever been on
she was a terminal virus
i happily invited
in my ear she flicked her razor sharp tounge
stabbing my counsious quite
she rolled up all my dreams
all i had to do was light it
more than a fling under her flame
i was guided
weither or not she was invited
on she marched unto my heart
stomping out my glases
for in her presence i was only short sighted
catching contact highs everytime she sighed
the sensation of suffication
whenever she was not at my side
she became my purpose
the sole reason i was alive
for i cant remember yesterday
and my crystal ball shows a grave
so my fingers betray me as the hit redial
its as if her fingers manipulate my vocal cords
as i ask if i may see her today
15 minutes past midnight
yet in the sun we lay
my instincts say run
but something within her voice says stay
i look to the sky whatching the clouds turn gray
as i turn to her to say
i love you
before the words came out her fingertips
killed my thoughts and closed my lips
before i knew it i was poised
to take a short lunge off of an even shorter cliff
i did not float like she said i would
now simply diving without the v
before i loose my final footing i catch her eye contact
with a final plea
mi amor
with tears swelling in her eyes
she turns in my direction
my name is not love
with this word do not call for me
i have no name
but the cool kids
the cool kids like to call me cocaine

No comments:

Post a Comment