Thursday, January 12, 2012

D's mutha fucka D's!

After much deliberation and observation
of this congregation
i arrived at a conclusion
to disarm my delusion
and dissolve my detestable demeanor
even dethrone my devilish detachment of emotion
and stop causing such delinquent commotions
depart from my old mind
to deny my destructive demise
and deviate my unsatisfactory destiny
to realize you are my salvation in disguise
i will desperately devote myself to my desires
extinguishing all deposition
take control of the directors chair to my dreams
so i can directly dictate all disadvantages to disappear
disintegrate my minds discipline to the disparity
that's creating distance between you and me
and damn those that oppose,
and damn those that deem my disobedience disgrace full
for to have eyes and witness her Grace is to justify my determination
leave entire nations in disrepair
fight the devil himself for a deviant stare
only your affection may divulge my DNA
for who i am can only be determined
once i am whole
Drastically drifting back down to earth
after detoxing my body of your infatuation
only to further draw the fact that you are my favorite drug
driving drowsy while drowning in drinkable obsession
dying while drunk from consumption of my dysfunctional duty
to detain a beast
while searching
for a
beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment